Temporary Consignment Drop off Policy
Due to Covid 19 we have temporarily changed our intake policy
How to Drop off for our NEW Contact-less Program:
1. Make an appointment
2. Make sure to look at each item and ask yourself "would you buy it" "was it purchased in the last 3 years" "on a scale of 1-10 could i rate it an 8 or better?"
3. Please limit the number of items to 20 items or less. We are on a limited staff and have limited space.
4. Fold your items place them into paper shopping bags or reusable tote (no trash bags or hangers) and write your name, phone number and consignor number on the bag. Also write the word DONATE or PICK UP, If you do want to pick up your items we can not accept please pick them up within two days of drop off date.
5. When you come in for your appointment place your bags by the counter and we will have them sit for 24 hours.
6. If you do not have an account notify us when making your appointment that you are new and we will put a contract out for you to sign.
7.If you are sick or have been exposed to anyone who has been sick please wait till a later date to consign with us.
We Make It Easy
We make consigning easy for you. You don’t need an appointment to consign, come in anytime between 10-4 Monday through Friday. There is no limit on the number of items you can bring in.
Just bring in at least 5 freshly laundered or dry cleaned items on hangers or folded in basket. They should be seasonal, pressed and current and no older than 3 years old. We do consider unique vintage items. We’ll let you know which items we can sell for you.
Your items should be in season.
Spring - Feb 1st
Summer - May 1st
Light Fall - Sept 1st
Winter - Nov 1st
If your item is priced under $100, you get 40% of the selling price. If your item is priced $100 or more you get 50% of the selling price. Once your item sells the money is available to you immediately. You can pick it up in the store anytime. If you use it as store credit we’ll give you an extra 10% off. We consign most items for 60 days, designer items and select Chico’s items are consigned for a longer term.
If there are items that haven’t sold in the 60 days that you would like back, just call us a few days before your contract ends and let us know. We’ll have them ready for you on the agreed date.
If we don’t hear from you by the end of your contract, the items become the property of Marie Rose Fine Consignments, Inc..
We donate a large majority of expired items to local charities, such as Salvation Army Thrift Store and Humane Society Thrift Store. A list of donated items is available to you for tax purposes.
What do we consign:
Women’s clothing - casual, golf wear and formal attire. We take brands from better department stores, like Dillard’s, Macy’s, Stein Mart and Lord & Taylor. Some of the preferred brands are: Click Here
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get updates, sales coupons and more delivered to your mailbox.